PassGold v. PG
This page is about PassGold v. PG for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall PassGold v. PG from your computerPavlov Michail Urevich
. More data about Pavlov Michail Urevich can be read here
. More information about PassGold v. PG can be found at http://www.Lettergold.ru
. PassGold v. PG is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PASSGOLD folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\PASSGOLD\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PassGold v. PG. The application's main executable file is called PassGold.exe and occupies 3.70 MB (3880960 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with PassGold v. PG. They occupy about 3.81 MB (3997885
bytes) on disk.
- PassGold.exe (3.70 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (114.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.0
of PassGold v. PG.
PassGold v. PG is a program marketed by Pavlov Michail Urevich. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall PassGold v. PG is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PassGold v. PG with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PassGold v. PG or simply click the Search field and type in "PassGold v. PG". If it is installed on your PC the PassGold v. PG program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PassGold v. PG in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PassGold v. PG, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PassGold v. PG:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Lettergold.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PASSGOLD\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PassGold v. PG.
8. After removing PassGold v. PG, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PassGold v. PG which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PassGold v. PG with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PassGold v. PG by Pavlov Michail Urevich from your PC, nor are we saying that PassGold v. PG by Pavlov Michail Urevich is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PassGold v. PG supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 21:18:04.407