PassGenWin is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PassGenWin from your systemAndrei Bondor
. Check out here
for more info on Andrei Bondor. More info about the application PassGenWin can be found at http://sourceforge.net/projects/passgenwin/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PassGenWin directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for PassGenWin is C:\Program Files (x86)\PassGenWin\uninstall.exe. PassGenWin.exe is the PassGenWin's primary executable file and it takes circa 94.00 KB (96256 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in PassGenWin. They take 172.05 KB (176179
bytes) on disk.
- PassGenWin.exe (94.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (78.05 KB)
This data is about PassGenWin version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other application versions of PassGenWin:
PassGenWin is a program offered by the software company Andrei Bondor. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove PassGenWin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PassGenWin from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PassGenWin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PassGenWin". If it exists on your system the PassGenWin program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PassGenWin in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PassGenWin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PassGenWin:
- The web site of the program is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/passgenwin/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PassGenWin\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PassGenWin.
8. After removing PassGenWin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PassGenWin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PassGenWin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PassGenWin by Andrei Bondor from your computer, nor are we saying that PassGenWin by Andrei Bondor is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PassGenWin supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 03:03:12.107