Pass and Play
This page is about Pass and Play for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Pass and Play from your computerPass and Play
. More information on Pass and Play can be seen here
. More details about Pass and Play can be found at http://www.passandplaysoftware.com/support
. Usually the Pass and Play application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pass and Play directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Pass and Play\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Pass and Play. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 364.02 KB (372760 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Pass and Play. They occupy about 887.52 KB (908824
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5876.9566
of Pass and Play. For other Pass and Play versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Pass and Play is an application marketed by the software company Pass and Play. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase Pass and Play is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Pass and Play with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pass and Play or simply click the Search field and type in "Pass and Play". If it is installed on your PC the Pass and Play application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Pass and Play in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Pass and Play, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pass and Play:
- The publisher is: http://www.passandplaysoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Pass and Play\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pass and Play.
8. After removing Pass and Play, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pass and Play which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pass and Play with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Pass and Play by Pass and Play from your PC, nor are we saying that Pass and Play by Pass and Play is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pass and Play supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-13 16:26:09.023