This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Pasjanse 1.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Pasjanse 1.0 from your computerRosmedia
. More data about Rosmedia can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.rosmedia.com.pl
if you want to read more on Pasjanse 1.0 on Rosmedia's page. Pasjanse 1.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Rosmedia\Pasjanse folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Pasjanse 1.0 is C:\PROGRA~1\Rosmedia\Pasjanse\Setup.exe /remove. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.74 MB (4971288 bytes) on disk and is called claudia.exe.
The executable files below are part of Pasjanse 1.0. They occupy about 7.43 MB (7787943
bytes) on disk.
- claudia.exe (4.74 MB)
- ella.exe (1.86 MB)
- mvpsol.exe (780.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (68.50 KB)
This info is about Pasjanse 1.0 version 1.0
Pasjanse 1.0 is a program by Rosmedia. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Pasjanse 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Pasjanse 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pasjanse 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pasjanse 1.0". If it exists on your system the Pasjanse 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Pasjanse 1.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Pasjanse 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pasjanse 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rosmedia.com.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\Rosmedia\Pasjanse\Setup.exe /remove
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pasjanse 1.0.
8. After removing Pasjanse 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pasjanse 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pasjanse 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pasjanse 1.0 by Rosmedia from your PC, we are not saying that Pasjanse 1.0 by Rosmedia is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pasjanse 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 07:26:58.863