Pascal Browser 2 Eval
Pascal Browser 2 Eval is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Pascal Browser 2 Eval from your PCPeganza
. More data about Peganza can be read here
. You can read more about on Pascal Browser 2 Eval at http://www.peganza.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Peganza\Pascal Browser 2 Eval directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. Pascal Browser 2 Eval's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Peganza\Pascal Browser 2 Eval\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.72 MB (7044608 bytes) on disk and is called PAB.exe.
The executables below are part of Pascal Browser 2 Eval. They occupy an average of 13.67 MB (14329713
bytes) on disk.
- PAB.exe (6.72 MB)
- pabcmd.exe (5.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This web page is about Pascal Browser 2 Eval version 2.2.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Pascal Browser 2 Eval releases:
Pascal Browser 2 Eval is an application released by the software company Peganza. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Pascal Browser 2 Eval is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Pascal Browser 2 Eval from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pascal Browser 2 Eval or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pascal Browser 2 Eval". If it exists on your system the Pascal Browser 2 Eval program will be found automatically. After you click Pascal Browser 2 Eval in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Pascal Browser 2 Eval, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pascal Browser 2 Eval:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.peganza.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Peganza\Pascal Browser 2 Eval\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pascal Browser 2 Eval.
8. After removing Pascal Browser 2 Eval, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pascal Browser 2 Eval that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pascal Browser 2 Eval using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Pascal Browser 2 Eval by Peganza from your PC, nor are we saying that Pascal Browser 2 Eval by Peganza is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pascal Browser 2 Eval in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-30 14:45:32.297