This page is about PasGrid for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PasGrid from your computerGSC power engineering GmbH
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on GSC power engineering GmbH. More information about PasGrid can be seen at http://www.gscpower.de/
. Usually the PasGrid program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GSC\PasGrid folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\GSC\PasGrid\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PasGrid. PasGrid.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.24 MB (6540800 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PasGrid. They occupy an average of 7.68 MB (8053489
bytes) on disk.
- LogSubmit.exe (300.87 KB)
- PasGrid.exe (6.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to PasGrid version 2.5.5
PasGrid is an application by the software company GSC power engineering GmbH. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove PasGrid is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PasGrid with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PasGrid or simply click the Search feature and type in "PasGrid". If it exists on your system the PasGrid application will be found automatically. When you select PasGrid in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PasGrid, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PasGrid:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gscpower.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GSC\PasGrid\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PasGrid.
8. After removing PasGrid, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PasGrid that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PasGrid using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PasGrid by GSC power engineering GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that PasGrid by GSC power engineering GmbH is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PasGrid in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 18:31:29.163