You can find on this page details on how to remove PartyDJ 5.0 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall PartyDJ 5.0 from your PCColakSoft
. Open here
where you can find out more on ColakSoft. You can get more details about PartyDJ 5.0 at http://www.colaksoft.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\PartyDJ folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove PartyDJ 5.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\PartyDJ\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PartyDJ.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.12 MB (1175552 bytes) on disk.
PartyDJ 5.0 is composed of the following executables which take 1.19 MB (1248300
bytes) on disk:
- PartyDJ.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
The current page applies to PartyDJ 5.0 version 5.0
PartyDJ 5.0 is an application offered by the software company ColakSoft. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase PartyDJ 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PartyDJ 5.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PartyDJ 5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PartyDJ 5.0". If it exists on your system the PartyDJ 5.0 program will be found automatically. After you select PartyDJ 5.0 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PartyDJ 5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PartyDJ 5.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.colaksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PartyDJ\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PartyDJ 5.0.
8. After removing PartyDJ 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PartyDJ 5.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PartyDJ 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PartyDJ 5.0 by ColakSoft from your computer, we are not saying that PartyDJ 5.0 by ColakSoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PartyDJ 5.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 08:48:32.670