Party City Casino
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Party City Casino for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Party City Casino from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. Check out here
where you can get more info on RealTimeGaming Software. Party City Casino is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Party City Casino folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The program's main executable file occupies 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk and is labeled casino.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Party City Casino. They occupy about 931.50 KB (953856
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (451.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Party City Casino version 14.12.0
alone. For other Party City Casino versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Party City Casino is an application released by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Party City Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Party City Casino from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Party City Casino or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Party City Casino". If it is installed on your PC the Party City Casino program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Party City Casino in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Party City Casino, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Party City Casino.
8. After uninstalling Party City Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Party City Casino which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Party City Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Party City Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Party City Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Party City Casino in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 07:09:45.440