ParsVPN version 2.1
You can find on this page details on how to remove ParsVPN version 2.1 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall ParsVPN version 2.1 from your computerDr.VbCode@Gmail.com
. Check out here
for more info on Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ParsVPN directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing ParsVPN version 2.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ParsVPN\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. ParsVPN version 2.1's primary file takes about 18.86 MB (19779584 bytes) and is named ParsVPN.exe.
ParsVPN version 2.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 35.49 MB (37216922
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dinstaller.exe (28.00 KB)
- fs.exe (20.00 KB)
- ParsVPN.exe (18.86 MB)
- tap-windows.exe (221.30 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
- Helper64.exe (50.10 KB)
- openssl.exe (386.50 KB)
- Proxifier.exe (4.42 MB)
- ProxyChecker.exe (702.57 KB)
- securetunnel1.exe (692.67 KB)
- securetunnel2.exe (114.50 KB)
- securetunnel3.exe (130.00 KB)
- securetunnel4.exe (528.50 KB)
- securetunnel5.exe (108.91 KB)
- securetunnel6.exe (292.00 KB)
- tstunnel.exe (98.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (829.52 KB)
- openvpn.exe (656.50 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (23.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (832.33 KB)
- openvpn.exe (784.00 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (29.00 KB)
- kvpncadm.exe (1.01 MB)
- kvpncgui.exe (2.05 MB)
- kvpncsvc.exe (1.86 MB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of ParsVPN version 2.1.
If you are manually uninstalling ParsVPN version 2.1 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
ParsVPN version 2.1 is an application released by the software company Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase ParsVPN version 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ParsVPN version 2.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ParsVPN version 2.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "ParsVPN version 2.1". The ParsVPN version 2.1 app will be found very quickly. When you click ParsVPN version 2.1 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ParsVPN version 2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ParsVPN version 2.1.
8. After removing ParsVPN version 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ParsVPN version 2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ParsVPN version 2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove ParsVPN version 2.1 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com from your PC, nor are we saying that ParsVPN version 2.1 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ParsVPN version 2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 05:34:13.097