ParsVPN version 1.9
This info is about ParsVPN version 1.9 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ParsVPN version 1.9 from your computerDr.VbCode@Gmail.com
. Further information on Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com can be seen here
. Usually the ParsVPN version 1.9 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ParsVPN folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling ParsVPN version 1.9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ParsVPN\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. ParsVPN version 1.9's main file takes about 1.33 MB (1393664 bytes) and its name is ParsVPN.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in ParsVPN version 1.9. They take 36.82 MB (38603987
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dinstaller.exe (28.00 KB)
- fs.exe (20.00 KB)
- ParsVPN.exe (1.33 MB)
- ParsVPN.old.exe (18.86 MB)
- tap-windows.exe (221.30 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.22 KB)
- Helper64.exe (50.10 KB)
- openssl.exe (386.50 KB)
- Proxifier.exe (4.42 MB)
- ProxyChecker.exe (702.57 KB)
- securetunnel1.exe (692.67 KB)
- securetunnel2.exe (114.50 KB)
- securetunnel3.exe (130.00 KB)
- securetunnel4.exe (528.50 KB)
- securetunnel5.exe (108.91 KB)
- securetunnel6.exe (292.00 KB)
- tstunnel.exe (98.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (829.52 KB)
- openvpn.exe (656.50 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (23.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (832.33 KB)
- openvpn.exe (784.00 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (29.00 KB)
- kvpncadm.exe (1.01 MB)
- kvpncgui.exe (2.05 MB)
- kvpncsvc.exe (1.86 MB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
This data is about ParsVPN version 1.9 version 1.9
ParsVPN version 1.9 is a program offered by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall ParsVPN version 1.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ParsVPN version 1.9 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ParsVPN version 1.9 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ParsVPN version 1.9". If it exists on your system the ParsVPN version 1.9 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ParsVPN version 1.9 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ParsVPN version 1.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ParsVPN version 1.9.
8. After uninstalling ParsVPN version 1.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ParsVPN version 1.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ParsVPN version 1.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ParsVPN version 1.9 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com from your PC, nor are we saying that ParsVPN version 1.9 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ParsVPN version 1.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 12:14:35.820