This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Parno (64-bit) for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Parno (64-bit) from your systemParno Soft Corporation
. Further information on Parno Soft Corporation can be found here
. Further information about Parno (64-bit) can be seen at http://parnosoft.ir/
. Parno (64-bit) is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Parno folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Parno (64-bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Parno\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 95.91 MB (100565520 bytes) on disk and is called Parno.exe.
Parno (64-bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 319.51 MB (335030761
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 0BDD19BF-FE08-4FDB-9DFE-6A640E682143.exe (64.55 MB)
- DE6F5D28-869E-4BC5-8320-49C1564AF203_X64.exe (79.00 MB)
- DE6F5D28-869E-4BC5-8320-49C1564AF203_X86.exe (76.97 MB)
- Parno.exe (95.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.44 MB)
- dpinst.exe (664.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.7000.50
of Parno (64-bit). You can find below info on other application versions of Parno (64-bit):
Parno (64-bit) is a program offered by Parno Soft Corporation. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Parno (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Parno (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Parno (64-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Parno (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the Parno (64-bit) application will be found automatically. After you click Parno (64-bit) in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Parno (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Parno (64-bit):
- The web site of the application is: http://parnosoft.ir/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Parno\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Parno (64-bit).
8. After removing Parno (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Parno (64-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Parno (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Parno (64-bit) by Parno Soft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Parno (64-bit) by Parno Soft Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Parno (64-bit) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 03:57:44.083