Parno 1.9.2400.90 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Parno 1.9.2400.90 from your computerParno Soft Corporation
. Take a look here
for more information on Parno Soft Corporation. More info about the program Parno 1.9.2400.90 can be found at http://parnosoft.ir/
. Parno 1.9.2400.90 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Parno directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Parno 1.9.2400.90's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Parno\unins000.exe. Parno.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 78.78 MB (82611800 bytes) on disk.
Parno 1.9.2400.90 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 80.59 MB (84501793
bytes) on disk:
- Parno.exe (78.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- dpinst.exe (664.49 KB)
The current web page applies to Parno 1.9.2400.90 version 1.9.2400.90
Parno 1.9.2400.90 is a program marketed by the software company Parno Soft Corporation. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Parno 1.9.2400.90 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Parno 1.9.2400.90 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Parno 1.9.2400.90 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Parno 1.9.2400.90". If it is installed on your PC the Parno 1.9.2400.90 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Parno 1.9.2400.90 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Parno 1.9.2400.90, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Parno 1.9.2400.90:
- The web site of the application is: http://parnosoft.ir/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parno\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Parno 1.9.2400.90.
8. After uninstalling Parno 1.9.2400.90, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Parno 1.9.2400.90 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Parno 1.9.2400.90 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Parno 1.9.2400.90 by Parno Soft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Parno 1.9.2400.90 by Parno Soft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Parno 1.9.2400.90 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 12:39:47.397