This info is about Parnassus Navigator for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Parnassus Navigator from your PCParnassus OU
. You can find out more on Parnassus OU or check for application updates here
. Please open http://parnassus.co/
if you want to read more on Parnassus Navigator on Parnassus OU's web page. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Parnassus OU directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Parnassus OU\Navigator\Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Parnassus Navigator. Parnassus Navigator's primary file takes around 1.14 MB (1197769 bytes) and is called unins000.exe.
Parnassus Navigator is comprised of the following executables which take 1.14 MB (1197769
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to Parnassus Navigator version 1.0
Parnassus Navigator is an application marketed by the software company Parnassus OU. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Parnassus Navigator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Parnassus Navigator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Parnassus Navigator or simply click the Search feature and type in "Parnassus Navigator". If it is installed on your PC the Parnassus Navigator app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Parnassus Navigator in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Parnassus Navigator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Parnassus Navigator:
- The web site of the program is: http://parnassus.co/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Parnassus OU\Navigator\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Parnassus Navigator.
8. After uninstalling Parnassus Navigator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Parnassus Navigator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Parnassus Navigator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Parnassus Navigator by Parnassus OU from your PC, we are not saying that Parnassus Navigator by Parnassus OU is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Parnassus Navigator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-06 14:33:37.423