This page is about ParkControl for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ParkControl from your systemBitsum
. Go over here
for more information on Bitsum. Please follow https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
if you want to read more on ParkControl on Bitsum's page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl directory (same installation drive as Windows). ParkControl's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. ParkControl.exe is the ParkControl's main executable file and it takes close to 532.29 KB (545064 bytes) on disk.
ParkControl installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 614.94 KB (629703
bytes) on disk.
- ParkControl.exe (532.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of ParkControl. Click on the links below for other ParkControl versions:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is an application marketed by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ParkControl from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ParkControl or simply click the Search feature and type in "ParkControl". If it exists on your system the ParkControl program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ParkControl in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParkControl:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ParkControl.
8. After removing ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ParkControl that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ParkControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ParkControl by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ParkControl supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-08 12:45:13.710