This web page is about ParkControl for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall ParkControl from your computerBitsum
. More information on Bitsum can be found here
. Click on https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
to get more information about ParkControl on Bitsum's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling ParkControl is C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. ParkControl's primary file takes about 361.69 KB (370368 bytes) and is named ParkControl.exe.
ParkControl installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.17 MB (1227215
bytes) on disk.
- ParkControl.exe (361.69 KB)
- parkcontrolsetup64.exe (754.11 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.66 KB)
This web page is about ParkControl version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of ParkControl:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is a program by Bitsum. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ParkControl with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ParkControl or simply click the Search field and type in "ParkControl". If it is installed on your PC the ParkControl app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ParkControl in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParkControl:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ParkControl.
8. After uninstalling ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ParkControl which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ParkControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ParkControl by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ParkControl in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-20 22:36:47.880