ParkCAD 5 Demo
ParkCAD 5 Demo is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall ParkCAD 5 Demo from your systemTransoft Solutions
. More info about Transoft Solutions can be found here
. You can read more about about ParkCAD 5 Demo at http://www.transoftsolutions.com
. ParkCAD 5 Demo is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Transoft Solutions\ParkCAD 5 Demo directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for ParkCAD 5 Demo is C:\Program Files\Transoft Solutions\ParkCAD 5 Demo\Uninstall ParkCAD\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled pcconfig.exe and its approximative size is 492.00 KB (503808 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with ParkCAD 5 Demo. They occupy about 3.13 MB (3281920
bytes) on disk.
- pcconfig.exe (492.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.32 MB)
The current page applies to ParkCAD 5 Demo version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other ParkCAD 5 Demo versions:
ParkCAD 5 Demo is an application offered by the software company Transoft Solutions. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove ParkCAD 5 Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ParkCAD 5 Demo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ParkCAD 5 Demo or simply click the Search feature and type in "ParkCAD 5 Demo". If it exists on your system the ParkCAD 5 Demo program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ParkCAD 5 Demo in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ParkCAD 5 Demo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParkCAD 5 Demo:
- The publisher is: http://www.transoftsolutions.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Transoft Solutions\ParkCAD 5 Demo\Uninstall ParkCAD\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ParkCAD 5 Demo.
8. After removing ParkCAD 5 Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ParkCAD 5 Demo which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ParkCAD 5 Demo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ParkCAD 5 Demo by Transoft Solutions from your computer, we are not saying that ParkCAD 5 Demo by Transoft Solutions is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ParkCAD 5 Demo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 22:07:39.990