You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Pardon 3.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Pardon 3.0 from your PCSoftBear
. You can find out more on SoftBear or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Pardon 3.0 at http://www.softbear.no
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pardon 3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Pardon 3.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pardon 3\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Pardon.exe and it has a size of 806.50 KB (825856 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Pardon 3.0. They occupy about 1.45 MB (1521103
bytes) on disk.
- Builder.exe (604.00 KB)
- Pardon.exe (806.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Pardon 3.0 version 3.0
Pardon 3.0 is a program by the software company SoftBear. Some people try to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Pardon 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Pardon 3.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pardon 3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pardon 3.0". If it exists on your system the Pardon 3.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Pardon 3.0 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Pardon 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pardon 3.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.softbear.no
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pardon 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pardon 3.0.
8. After uninstalling Pardon 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Pardon 3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pardon 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Pardon 3.0 by SoftBear from your PC, we are not saying that Pardon 3.0 by SoftBear is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pardon 3.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-25 17:40:53.977