This page contains detailed information on how to remove Paranormal for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Paranormal from your computerEpic Games, Inc.
. You can find out more on Epic Games, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Paranormal program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Desura\Common\paranormal folder, depending on the user's option during install. Paranormal's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Desura\Common\paranormal\Binaries\UnSetup.exe /uninstall. The program's main executable file has a size of 868.57 KB (889416 bytes) on disk and is called dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Paranormal. They take 64.55 MB (67686008
bytes) on disk.
- ShaderKeyTool.exe (76.84 KB)
- UnSetup.exe (968.34 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- UE3Redist.exe (20.82 MB)
- UDK.exe (41.86 MB)
Paranormal is an application by the software company Epic Games, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Paranormal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Paranormal from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Paranormal or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Paranormal". If it is installed on your PC the Paranormal application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Paranormal in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Paranormal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Paranormal.
8. After removing Paranormal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Paranormal which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Paranormal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Paranormal by Epic Games, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Paranormal by Epic Games, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Paranormal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 17:16:08.913