Paradise Beach is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Paradise Beach from your PCWildTangent
. Go over here
where you can get more info on WildTangent. More information about the app Paradise Beach can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Paradise Beach is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Paradise Beach directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Paradise Beach is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Paradise Beach\Uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 3.29 MB (3446840 bytes) on disk and is named ParadiseBeach-WT.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Paradise Beach. They take about 5.28 MB (5539295
bytes) on disk.
- ParadiseBeach-WT.exe (3.29 MB)
- ParadiseBeach.exe (1.84 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Paradise Beach. Click on the links below for other Paradise Beach versions:
Paradise Beach is an application marketed by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Paradise Beach is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Paradise Beach from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Paradise Beach or simply click the Search field and type in "Paradise Beach". The Paradise Beach program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Paradise Beach in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Paradise Beach, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Paradise Beach:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Paradise Beach\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Paradise Beach.
8. After removing Paradise Beach, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Paradise Beach which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Paradise Beach with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Paradise Beach by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Paradise Beach by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Paradise Beach in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 18:49:23.820