Paradigm 14.1 Services
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Paradigm 14.1 Services for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Paradigm 14.1 Services from your PCParadigm
. You can find out more on Paradigm or check for application updates here
. Paradigm 14.1 Services is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Paradigm\Paradigm-14.1\Services folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Paradigm 14.1 Services is C:\Program Files\Paradigm\Paradigm-14.1\Services\eui\install_admin\Paradigm 14.1 Services\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. RunAs.exe is the Paradigm 14.1 Services's main executable file and it occupies approximately 18.29 KB (18728 bytes) on disk.
Paradigm 14.1 Services is comprised of the following executables which occupy 25.68 MB (26926872
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- cseis_db_server.exe (591.29 KB)
- css_server.exe (173.29 KB)
- css_utility.exe (54.79 KB)
- c_db_server.exe (305.79 KB)
- dds_datapatch.exe (80.29 KB)
- dds_server.exe (800.29 KB)
- event_server.exe (13.29 KB)
- file_server.exe (48.79 KB)
- gocad_db_server.exe (681.29 KB)
- g_db_server.exe (245.79 KB)
- i_db_server.exe (583.29 KB)
- log_db_server.exe (567.79 KB)
- pns_env.exe (18.79 KB)
- pns_manager.exe (492.79 KB)
- pns_server.exe (461.79 KB)
- pns_utility.exe (13.29 KB)
- ps_db_server.exe (404.29 KB)
- skeleton_expand.exe (29.29 KB)
- sqlite.exe (58.29 KB)
- vf2_db_server.exe (312.79 KB)
- well_check.exe (98.29 KB)
- css_manager.exe (1.30 MB)
- css_server.exe (1.45 MB)
- pns_file_viewer.exe (25.29 KB)
- tclsh.exe (585.79 KB)
- tcomlocal.exe (38.36 KB)
- 7z.exe (321.29 KB)
- bitrock_uninstall.exe (7.97 MB)
- CheckLockedFiles.exe (38.79 KB)
- ntrights.exe (37.79 KB)
- RunAs.exe (18.29 KB)
- tclsh.exe (13.79 KB)
- tksh.exe (49.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (7.97 MB)
The current web page applies to Paradigm 14.1 Services version 14.1
Paradigm 14.1 Services is a program by the software company Paradigm. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase Paradigm 14.1 Services is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Paradigm 14.1 Services from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Paradigm 14.1 Services or simply click the Search feature and type in "Paradigm 14.1 Services". The Paradigm 14.1 Services program will be found very quickly. After you click Paradigm 14.1 Services in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Paradigm 14.1 Services, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Paradigm 14.1 Services.
8. After uninstalling Paradigm 14.1 Services, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Paradigm 14.1 Services which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Paradigm 14.1 Services with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Paradigm 14.1 Services by Paradigm from your computer, we are not saying that Paradigm 14.1 Services by Paradigm is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Paradigm 14.1 Services in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-20 13:06:50.093