Papers is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Papers from your systemMekentosj BV
. You can find out more on Mekentosj BV or check for application updates here
. More information about Papers can be seen at http://papersapp.com/papers
. Usually the Papers application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Mekentosj\Papers directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Papers is C:\Program Files\Mekentosj\Papers\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Papers.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.80 MB (1887232 bytes) on disk.
Papers contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.19 MB (5447036
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CBFSDriverInstaller.exe (16.28 KB)
- Citations.exe (666.00 KB)
- Papers.exe (1.80 MB)
- PapersStartupWizard.exe (1.10 MB)
- uninst.exe (303.03 KB)
- CBFSDriverInstaller.exe (15.78 KB)
- Citations.exe (665.50 KB)
The current page applies to Papers version 18.104.22.168
only. For more Papers versions please click below:
Papers is a program released by the software company Mekentosj BV. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Papers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Papers from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Papers or simply activate the Search field and type in "Papers". If it exists on your system the Papers application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Papers in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Papers, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Papers:
- The publisher is: http://papersapp.com/papers
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mekentosj\Papers\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Papers.
8. After uninstalling Papers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Papers which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Papers using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Papers by Mekentosj BV from your PC, nor are we saying that Papers by Mekentosj BV is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Papers supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 12:54:41.763