Papers is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Papers from your systemMekentosj BV
. You can find out more on Mekentosj BV or check for application updates here
. More information about Papers can be seen at http://papersapp.com/papers
. Usually the Papers application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Mekentosj\Papers directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Papers is C:\Program Files\Mekentosj\Papers\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Papers.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.80 MB (1887232 bytes) on disk.
Papers contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.19 MB (5447036
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CBFSDriverInstaller.exe (16.28 KB)
- Citations.exe (666.00 KB)
- Papers.exe (1.80 MB)
- PapersStartupWizard.exe (1.10 MB)
- uninst.exe (303.03 KB)
- CBFSDriverInstaller.exe (15.78 KB)
- Citations.exe (665.50 KB)
The current page applies to Papers version 184.108.40.206
only. For more Papers versions please click below:
Papers is a program released by the software company Mekentosj BV. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Papers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Papers from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Papers or simply activate the Search field and type in "Papers". If it exists on your system the Papers program will be found automatically. After you click Papers in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Papers, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Papers:
- The software company is: http://papersapp.com/papers
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mekentosj\Papers\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Papers.
8. After uninstalling Papers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Papers which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Papers using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Papers by Mekentosj BV from your PC, nor are we saying that Papers by Mekentosj BV is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Papers supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-08 12:54:41.763