This page contains detailed information on how to remove Papers, Please for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Papers, Please from your systemGOG.com
. Go over here
for more info on GOG.com. Please open http://www.gog.com
if you want to read more on Papers, Please on GOG.com's web page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Papers, Please directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Papers, Please\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Papers, Please. PapersPlease.exe is the Papers, Please's primary executable file and it occupies around 4.12 MB (4320256 bytes) on disk.
Papers, Please installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.30 MB (5553464
bytes) on disk.
- PapersPlease.exe (4.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Papers, Please. You can find here a few links to other Papers, Please versions:
When planning to uninstall Papers, Please you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\3909 LLC\Papers, Please
Papers, Please is a program released by GOG.com. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall Papers, Please is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Papers, Please using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Papers, Please or simply activate the Search field and type in "Papers, Please". If it is installed on your PC the Papers, Please program will be found very quickly. When you select Papers, Please in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Papers, Please, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Papers, Please:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Papers, Please\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Papers, Please.
8. After uninstalling Papers, Please, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Papers, Please that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Papers, Please using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Papers, Please by GOG.com from your computer, we are not saying that Papers, Please by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Papers, Please in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-03 13:25:58.740