Papers, Please is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Papers, Please from your PCLucas Pope
. More information about Lucas Pope can be read here
. You can get more details about Papers, Please at http://papersplea.se
. Papers, Please is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PapersPlease folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Papers, Please. PapersPlease.exe is the Papers, Please's primary executable file and it takes about 4.12 MB (4320256 bytes) on disk.
Papers, Please is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.12 MB (4320256
bytes) on disk:
- PapersPlease.exe (4.12 MB)
You can find here a few links to other Papers, Please releases:
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you remove Papers, Please from your PC.Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 239030
Papers, Please is an application marketed by the software company Lucas Pope. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Papers, Please is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Papers, Please from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Papers, Please or simply click the Search field and type in "Papers, Please". If it is installed on your PC the Papers, Please application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Papers, Please in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Papers, Please, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Papers, Please:
- The web site of the program is: http://papersplea.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Papers, Please.
8. After uninstalling Papers, Please, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Papers, Please that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Papers, Please using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Papers, Please by Lucas Pope from your PC, we are not saying that Papers, Please by Lucas Pope is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Papers, Please in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-01 23:50:22.977