This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PaperCut NG for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PaperCut NG from your PCPaperCut Software International Pty Ltd
. More information on PaperCut Software International Pty Ltd can be found here
. You can read more about about PaperCut NG at https://www.papercut.com/
. Usually the PaperCut NG program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\PaperCut NG folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for PaperCut NG is C:\Program Files\PaperCut NG\unins000.exe. helper-print-provider.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.13 MB (1188288 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in PaperCut NG. They occupy 5.73 MB (6012737
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- helper-print-provider.exe (1.13 MB)
- pc-print-monitor.exe (970.44 KB)
- pc-print.exe (2.21 MB)
- pc-spool-job.exe (301.94 KB)
This info is about PaperCut NG version 188.8.131.52683
alone. You can find here a few links to other PaperCut NG versions:
...click to view all...
PaperCut NG is an application offered by PaperCut Software International Pty Ltd. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase PaperCut NG is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PaperCut NG using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PaperCut NG or simply click the Search field and type in "PaperCut NG". If it is installed on your PC the PaperCut NG application will be found very quickly. After you click PaperCut NG in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PaperCut NG, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PaperCut NG:
- The publisher is: https://www.papercut.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PaperCut NG\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PaperCut NG.
8. After uninstalling PaperCut NG, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PaperCut NG that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PaperCut NG using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove PaperCut NG by PaperCut Software International Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that PaperCut NG by PaperCut Software International Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PaperCut NG supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-22 01:19:26.217