PaperCut NG 12.1
PaperCut NG 12.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PaperCut NG 12.1 from your systemPaperCut Software International Pty Ltd
. Further information on PaperCut Software International Pty Ltd can be found here
. You can read more about about PaperCut NG 12.1 at http://www.papercut.com/
. PaperCut NG 12.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PaperCut NG folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. PaperCut NG 12.1's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PaperCut NG\unins000.exe". helper-print-provider.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 432.00 KB (442368 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in PaperCut NG 12.1. They take 2.11 MB (2214757
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (690.85 KB)
- helper-print-provider.exe (432.00 KB)
- pc-print-monitor.exe (516.00 KB)
- pc-print.exe (524.00 KB)
The current web page applies to PaperCut NG 12.1 version 12.1
PaperCut NG 12.1 is a program released by the software company PaperCut Software International Pty Ltd. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove PaperCut NG 12.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PaperCut NG 12.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PaperCut NG 12.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PaperCut NG 12.1". The PaperCut NG 12.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PaperCut NG 12.1 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PaperCut NG 12.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PaperCut NG 12.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.papercut.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PaperCut NG\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PaperCut NG 12.1.
8. After removing PaperCut NG 12.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PaperCut NG 12.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PaperCut NG 12.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PaperCut NG 12.1 by PaperCut Software International Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that PaperCut NG 12.1 by PaperCut Software International Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PaperCut NG 12.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-13 17:13:58.617