PaperCut NG 11.2
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PaperCut NG 11.2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PaperCut NG 11.2 from your computerPaperCut Software International Pty Ltd
. Additional info about PaperCut Software International Pty Ltd can be read here
. You can read more about about PaperCut NG 11.2 at http://www.papercut.com/
. PaperCut NG 11.2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\PaperCut NG folder, depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\PaperCut NG\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall PaperCut NG 11.2. helper-print-provider.exe is the PaperCut NG 11.2's primary executable file and it takes around 328.00 KB (335872 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PaperCut NG 11.2. They take an average of 1.40 MB (1466911
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (692.53 KB)
- helper-print-provider.exe (328.00 KB)
- pc-print.exe (412.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.2
of PaperCut NG 11.2.
PaperCut NG 11.2 is an application offered by PaperCut Software International Pty Ltd. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove PaperCut NG 11.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PaperCut NG 11.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PaperCut NG 11.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PaperCut NG 11.2". If it is installed on your PC the PaperCut NG 11.2 program will be found automatically. When you select PaperCut NG 11.2 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PaperCut NG 11.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PaperCut NG 11.2:
- The software company is: http://www.papercut.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PaperCut NG\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PaperCut NG 11.2.
8. After uninstalling PaperCut NG 11.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PaperCut NG 11.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PaperCut NG 11.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PaperCut NG 11.2 by PaperCut Software International Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that PaperCut NG 11.2 by PaperCut Software International Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PaperCut NG 11.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 02:48:16.810