Pantone Color Manager 1.0.2
Pantone Color Manager 1.0.2 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Pantone Color Manager 1.0.2 from your PCPANTONE
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on PANTONE. Click on http://www.pantone.com
to get more details about Pantone Color Manager 1.0.2 on PANTONE's website. Pantone Color Manager 1.0.2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pantone Color Manager directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Pantone Color Manager 1.0.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pantone Color Manager\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 21.00 KB (21504 bytes) on disk and is named PantoneColorManager.exe.
The following executables are contained in Pantone Color Manager 1.0.2. They occupy 1.04 MB (1092446
bytes) on disk.
- PantoneColorManager.exe (21.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.02 MB)
The current page applies to Pantone Color Manager 1.0.2 version 1.0.2
Pantone Color Manager 1.0.2 is an application marketed by the software company PANTONE. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY way to erase Pantone Color Manager 1.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Pantone Color Manager 1.0.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pantone Color Manager 1.0.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Pantone Color Manager 1.0.2". The Pantone Color Manager 1.0.2 application will be found very quickly. When you click Pantone Color Manager 1.0.2 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Pantone Color Manager 1.0.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pantone Color Manager 1.0.2:
- The software company is: http://www.pantone.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pantone Color Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pantone Color Manager 1.0.2.
8. After uninstalling Pantone Color Manager 1.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pantone Color Manager 1.0.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pantone Color Manager 1.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Pantone Color Manager 1.0.2 by PANTONE from your computer, nor are we saying that Pantone Color Manager 1.0.2 by PANTONE is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pantone Color Manager 1.0.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 09:36:26.773