Panorama Sheets is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Panorama Sheets from your PCProVUE Development
. Go over here
for more information on ProVUE Development. Further information about Panorama Sheets can be seen at http://www.provue.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Panorama Sheets directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Panorama Sheets is C:\Program Files (x86)\Panorama Sheets\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Panorama Sheets.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 705.50 KB (722432 bytes) on disk.
Panorama Sheets contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.46 MB (3626018
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Panorama Sheets.exe (705.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.84 KB)
- curl.exe (134.00 KB)
- nircmdc.exe (30.00 KB)
- openssl.exe (1.72 MB)
- Snarl_CMD.exe (213.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0
of Panorama Sheets.
Panorama Sheets is an application offered by the software company ProVUE Development. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Panorama Sheets is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Panorama Sheets from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Panorama Sheets or simply click the Search field and type in "Panorama Sheets". If it is installed on your PC the Panorama Sheets application will be found very quickly. After you click Panorama Sheets in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Panorama Sheets, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Panorama Sheets:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.provue.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Panorama Sheets\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Panorama Sheets.
8. After uninstalling Panorama Sheets, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Panorama Sheets that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Panorama Sheets with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Panorama Sheets by ProVUE Development from your PC, we are not saying that Panorama Sheets by ProVUE Development is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Panorama Sheets supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 23:22:00.073