Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 388.75
This info is about Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 388.75 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 388.75 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. More information about NVIDIA Corporation can be read here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 12.99 MB (13620536 bytes) on disk and is called nvcplui.exe.
The following executables are contained in Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 388.75. They take 16.48 MB (17280808
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (12.99 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (3.49 MB)
The current page applies to Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 388.75 version 388.75
Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 388.75 is a program by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 388.75 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 388.75 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 388.75 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 388.75". If it is installed on your PC the Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 388.75 program will be found very quickly. After you click Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 388.75 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 388.75, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 388.75.
8. After uninstalling Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 388.75, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 388.75 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 388.75 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 388.75 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 388.75 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 388.75 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 18:47:32.747