Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 385.20
Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 385.20 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 385.20 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
where you can read more on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 385.20's primary file takes about 12.26 MB (12856768 bytes) and is called nvcplui.exe.
The executables below are part of Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 385.20. They take an average of 15.15 MB (15889976
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (12.26 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (2.89 MB)
The current web page applies to Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 385.20 version 385.20
Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 385.20 is a program marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 385.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 385.20 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 385.20 or simply click the Search field and type in "Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 385.20". The Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 385.20 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 385.20 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 385.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 385.20.
8. After uninstalling Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 385.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 385.20 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 385.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 385.20 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 385.20 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 385.20 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 15:57:20.583