Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 340.52
This page is about Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 340.52 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 340.52 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 340.52 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. nvCplUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.55 MB (6866264 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 340.52. They occupy 9.81 MB (10290992
bytes) on disk.
- nvCplUI.exe (6.55 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (3.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 340.52
of Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 340.52.
Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 340.52 is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 340.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 340.52 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 340.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 340.52". The Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 340.52 application will be found very quickly. After you select Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 340.52 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 340.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 340.52.
8. After removing Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 340.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 340.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 340.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 340.52 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 340.52 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pannello di controllo NVIDIA 340.52 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:56:50.250