Panel sterowania NVIDIA 361.91
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Panel sterowania NVIDIA 361.91 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Panel sterowania NVIDIA 361.91 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the Panel sterowania NVIDIA 361.91 program is found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory, depending on the user's option during setup. nvcplui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 12.16 MB (12746176 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Panel sterowania NVIDIA 361.91. They occupy about 14.89 MB (15611776
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (12.16 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (2.73 MB)
This web page is about Panel sterowania NVIDIA 361.91 version 361.91
Panel sterowania NVIDIA 361.91 is a program released by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Panel sterowania NVIDIA 361.91 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Panel sterowania NVIDIA 361.91 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Panel sterowania NVIDIA 361.91 or simply click the Search field and type in "Panel sterowania NVIDIA 361.91". If it is installed on your PC the Panel sterowania NVIDIA 361.91 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Panel sterowania NVIDIA 361.91 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Panel sterowania NVIDIA 361.91, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Panel sterowania NVIDIA 361.91.
8. After uninstalling Panel sterowania NVIDIA 361.91, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Panel sterowania NVIDIA 361.91 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Panel sterowania NVIDIA 361.91 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Panel sterowania NVIDIA 361.91 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Panel sterowania NVIDIA 361.91 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Panel sterowania NVIDIA 361.91 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 01:29:59.570