Panel sterowania NVIDIA 296.69
This web page is about Panel sterowania NVIDIA 296.69 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Panel sterowania NVIDIA 296.69 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
for more information on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file is titled nvcplui.exe and occupies 6.54 MB (6861120 bytes).
Panel sterowania NVIDIA 296.69 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.54 MB (6861120
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Panel sterowania NVIDIA 296.69 version 296.69
Panel sterowania NVIDIA 296.69 is a program released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Panel sterowania NVIDIA 296.69 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Panel sterowania NVIDIA 296.69 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Panel sterowania NVIDIA 296.69 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Panel sterowania NVIDIA 296.69". The Panel sterowania NVIDIA 296.69 app will be found automatically. After you select Panel sterowania NVIDIA 296.69 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Panel sterowania NVIDIA 296.69, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Panel sterowania NVIDIA 296.69.
8. After uninstalling Panel sterowania NVIDIA 296.69, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Panel sterowania NVIDIA 296.69 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Panel sterowania NVIDIA 296.69 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Panel sterowania NVIDIA 296.69 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Panel sterowania NVIDIA 296.69 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Panel sterowania NVIDIA 296.69 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 23:41:43.343