Panel de control de NVIDIA 426.06
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Panel de control de NVIDIA 426.06 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Panel de control de NVIDIA 426.06 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. Panel de control de NVIDIA 426.06 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory, depending on the user's option. nvcplui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 13.40 MB (14047272 bytes) on disk.
Panel de control de NVIDIA 426.06 is composed of the following executables which occupy 16.85 MB (17665376
bytes) on disk:
- nvcplui.exe (13.40 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (3.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 426.06
of Panel de control de NVIDIA 426.06.
Panel de control de NVIDIA 426.06 is a program released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Panel de control de NVIDIA 426.06 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Panel de control de NVIDIA 426.06 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Panel de control de NVIDIA 426.06 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Panel de control de NVIDIA 426.06". If it is installed on your PC the Panel de control de NVIDIA 426.06 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Panel de control de NVIDIA 426.06 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Panel de control de NVIDIA 426.06, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Panel de control de NVIDIA 426.06.
8. After removing Panel de control de NVIDIA 426.06, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Panel de control de NVIDIA 426.06 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Panel de control de NVIDIA 426.06 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Panel de control de NVIDIA 426.06 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Panel de control de NVIDIA 426.06 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Panel de control de NVIDIA 426.06 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 22:56:17.030