Panel de control de NVIDIA 398.98
This info is about Panel de control de NVIDIA 398.98 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Panel de control de NVIDIA 398.98 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. Panel de control de NVIDIA 398.98 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. nvcplui.exe is the Panel de control de NVIDIA 398.98's main executable file and it takes close to 12.94 MB (13572408 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Panel de control de NVIDIA 398.98. They occupy about 16.43 MB (17233088
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (12.94 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (3.49 MB)
The current web page applies to Panel de control de NVIDIA 398.98 version 398.98
Panel de control de NVIDIA 398.98 is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Panel de control de NVIDIA 398.98 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Panel de control de NVIDIA 398.98 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Panel de control de NVIDIA 398.98 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Panel de control de NVIDIA 398.98". If it exists on your system the Panel de control de NVIDIA 398.98 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Panel de control de NVIDIA 398.98 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Panel de control de NVIDIA 398.98, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Panel de control de NVIDIA 398.98.
8. After uninstalling Panel de control de NVIDIA 398.98, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Panel de control de NVIDIA 398.98 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Panel de control de NVIDIA 398.98 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Panel de control de NVIDIA 398.98 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Panel de control de NVIDIA 398.98 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Panel de control de NVIDIA 398.98 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 00:17:48.580