Panel de control de NVIDIA 352.84
Panel de control de NVIDIA 352.84 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Panel de control de NVIDIA 352.84 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
for more info on NVIDIA Corporation. Panel de control de NVIDIA 352.84 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. nvcplui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 12.14 MB (12730512 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Panel de control de NVIDIA 352.84. They take about 15.39 MB (16132560
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (12.14 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (3.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 352.84
of Panel de control de NVIDIA 352.84.
Panel de control de NVIDIA 352.84 is a program marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Panel de control de NVIDIA 352.84 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Panel de control de NVIDIA 352.84 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Panel de control de NVIDIA 352.84 or simply click the Search field and type in "Panel de control de NVIDIA 352.84". The Panel de control de NVIDIA 352.84 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Panel de control de NVIDIA 352.84 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Panel de control de NVIDIA 352.84, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Panel de control de NVIDIA 352.84.
8. After removing Panel de control de NVIDIA 352.84, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Panel de control de NVIDIA 352.84 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Panel de control de NVIDIA 352.84 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Panel de control de NVIDIA 352.84 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Panel de control de NVIDIA 352.84 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Panel de control de NVIDIA 352.84 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-17 14:58:54.983