Panel de control de NVIDIA 341.35
This page is about Panel de control de NVIDIA 341.35 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Panel de control de NVIDIA 341.35 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the Panel de control de NVIDIA 341.35 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory, depending on the user's option during setup. nvcplui.exe is the Panel de control de NVIDIA 341.35's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 5.64 MB (5917384 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Panel de control de NVIDIA 341.35. They occupy about 8.31 MB (8718168
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (5.64 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (2.67 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 341.35
of Panel de control de NVIDIA 341.35.
Panel de control de NVIDIA 341.35 is an application offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Panel de control de NVIDIA 341.35 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Panel de control de NVIDIA 341.35 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Panel de control de NVIDIA 341.35 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Panel de control de NVIDIA 341.35". The Panel de control de NVIDIA 341.35 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Panel de control de NVIDIA 341.35 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Panel de control de NVIDIA 341.35, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Panel de control de NVIDIA 341.35.
8. After uninstalling Panel de control de NVIDIA 341.35, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Panel de control de NVIDIA 341.35 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Panel de control de NVIDIA 341.35 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Panel de control de NVIDIA 341.35 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Panel de control de NVIDIA 341.35 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Panel de control de NVIDIA 341.35 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 12:00:49.780