This info is about Pandora for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Pandora from your PCSweetLabs
. Check out here
where you can get more info on SweetLabs. Pandora is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Pandora is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk and is labeled ServiceHostApp.exe.
Pandora is comprised of the following executables which occupy 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk:
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This info is about Pandora version 1.0.3
If you are manually uninstalling Pandora we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\SimplePass\LaunchIcons\pandora.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\IconCache\persistent\Pandora.ico
Pandora is an application offered by the software company SweetLabs. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Pandora is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Pandora from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pandora or simply click the Search field and type in "Pandora". The Pandora application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Pandora in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Pandora, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pandora.
8. After removing Pandora, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pandora which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pandora with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pandora by SweetLabs from your PC, we are not saying that Pandora by SweetLabs is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pandora in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 12:40:36.080