This web page contains complete information on how to remove Pandora Service for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Pandora Service from your PCPandora.TV
. Further information on Pandora.TV can be seen here
. You can get more details about Pandora Service at http://www.pandora.tv
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PANDORA.TV\PanService directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Pandora Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PANDORA.TV\PanService\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. PandoraService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 610.65 KB (625304 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Pandora Service. They take about 3.69 MB (3870705
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- killp.exe (279.50 KB)
- PandoraService.exe (610.65 KB)
- PanElevateExecutor.exe (341.66 KB)
- PanProcess.exe (573.15 KB)
- PanServiceStarter.exe (420.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- UnistAX.exe (399.50 KB)
If you're planning to uninstall Pandora Service you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Pandora Service:
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\avcodec-53.dll
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\avformat-53.dll
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\avutil-51.dll
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\crossdomain.xml
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\libupnp.dll
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\msvcp100.dll
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\msvcr100.dll
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\noname.gif
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\PanConf.ini
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\PandoraService.exe
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\PanProcess.exe
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\PanStreamer.dll
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\Proxy.dll
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\pthreadVC2.dll
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\UnistAX.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
Pandora Service is a program offered by the software company Pandora.TV. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Pandora Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Pandora Service from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pandora Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pandora Service". If it is installed on your PC the Pandora Service app will be found very quickly. After you select Pandora Service in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Pandora Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pandora Service:
- The publisher is: http://www.pandora.tv
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PANDORA.TV\PanService\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pandora Service.
8. After uninstalling Pandora Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pandora Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pandora Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Pandora Service by Pandora.TV from your PC, we are not saying that Pandora Service by Pandora.TV is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pandora Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:34:18.160