This web page contains complete information on how to remove Pandora Service for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Pandora Service from your systemPandora.TV
. Further information on Pandora.TV can be seen here
. You can get more details about Pandora Service at http://www.pandora.tv
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PANDORA.TV\PanService directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Pandora Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PANDORA.TV\PanService\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. PandoraService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 610.65 KB (625304 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Pandora Service. They take about 3.69 MB (3870705
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- killp.exe (279.50 KB)
- PandoraService.exe (610.65 KB)
- PanElevateExecutor.exe (341.66 KB)
- PanProcess.exe (573.15 KB)
- PanServiceStarter.exe (420.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- UnistAX.exe (399.50 KB)
If you're planning to uninstall Pandora Service you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Additional values that you should remove:
Pandora Service is an application by Pandora.TV. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Pandora Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Pandora Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pandora Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pandora Service". If it is installed on your PC the Pandora Service app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Pandora Service in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Pandora Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pandora Service:
- The software company is: http://www.pandora.tv
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PANDORA.TV\PanService\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pandora Service.
8. After uninstalling Pandora Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Pandora Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pandora Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pandora Service by Pandora.TV from your PC, nor are we saying that Pandora Service by Pandora.TV is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Pandora Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:34:18.160