Pandoc 1.10.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Pandoc 1.10.1 from your computerJohn MacFarlane
. You can read more on John MacFarlane or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://johnmacfarlane.net/pandoc/
if you want to read more on Pandoc 1.10.1 on John MacFarlane's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pandoc directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Pandoc 1.10.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Pandoc\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 19.48 MB (20422670 bytes) on disk and is labeled pandoc.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Pandoc 1.10.1. They take about 20.16 MB (21137708
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- pandoc.exe (19.48 MB)
The current page applies to Pandoc 1.10.1 version 1.10.1
Pandoc 1.10.1 is a program released by the software company John MacFarlane. Some users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Pandoc 1.10.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Pandoc 1.10.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Pandoc 1.10.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pandoc 1.10.1". If it exists on your system the Pandoc 1.10.1 application will be found automatically. After you click Pandoc 1.10.1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Pandoc 1.10.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pandoc 1.10.1:
- The publisher is: http://johnmacfarlane.net/pandoc/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Pandoc\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pandoc 1.10.1.
8. After uninstalling Pandoc 1.10.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pandoc 1.10.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pandoc 1.10.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Pandoc 1.10.1 by John MacFarlane from your PC, we are not saying that Pandoc 1.10.1 by John MacFarlane is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Pandoc 1.10.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 17:52:47.733