Pandoc 1.10.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Pandoc 1.10.1 from your computerJohn MacFarlane
. You can read more on John MacFarlane or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://johnmacfarlane.net/pandoc/
if you want to read more on Pandoc 1.10.1 on John MacFarlane's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pandoc directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Pandoc 1.10.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Pandoc\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 19.48 MB (20422670 bytes) on disk and is labeled pandoc.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Pandoc 1.10.1. They take about 20.16 MB (21137708
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- pandoc.exe (19.48 MB)
The current page applies to Pandoc 1.10.1 version 1.10.1
Pandoc 1.10.1 is a program released by the software company John MacFarlane. Some users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Pandoc 1.10.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Pandoc 1.10.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Pandoc 1.10.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pandoc 1.10.1". If it is installed on your PC the Pandoc 1.10.1 program will be found very quickly. When you click Pandoc 1.10.1 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Pandoc 1.10.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pandoc 1.10.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://johnmacfarlane.net/pandoc/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Pandoc\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pandoc 1.10.1.
8. After uninstalling Pandoc 1.10.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pandoc 1.10.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pandoc 1.10.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Pandoc 1.10.1 by John MacFarlane from your PC, we are not saying that Pandoc 1.10.1 by John MacFarlane is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Pandoc 1.10.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 17:52:47.733