You can find below detailed information on how to remove Pando for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Pando from your PCPando Networks Inc.
. You can find out more on Pando Networks Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Pando can be found at http://www.pando.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Pando folder (same installation drive as Windows). Pando's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Pando\PandoUninst.exe. Pando's primary file takes around 4.70 MB (4923288 bytes) and is named Pando.exe.
Pando is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.16 MB (5411480
bytes) on disk:
- BsSndRpt.exe (229.08 KB)
- Pando.exe (4.70 MB)
- PandoUninst.exe (247.67 KB)
This web page is about Pando version 22.214.171.124
only. For more Pando versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Pando is an application offered by the software company Pando Networks Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Pando is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Pando with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pando or simply click the Search field and type in "Pando". The Pando application will be found very quickly. After you select Pando in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Pando, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pando:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pando.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Pando\PandoUninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pando.
8. After uninstalling Pando, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pando which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pando with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Pando by Pando Networks Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Pando by Pando Networks Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Pando supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 11:30:48.620