Panda USB Vaccine 18.104.22.168
Panda USB Vaccine 22.214.171.124 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Panda USB Vaccine 126.96.36.199 from your systemPanda Security
. Further information on Panda Security can be found here
. Please follow http://research.pandasecurity.com/archive/Panda-USB-and-AutoRun-Vaccine.aspx
if you want to read more on Panda USB Vaccine 188.8.131.52 on Panda Security's web page. Usually the Panda USB Vaccine 184.108.40.206 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Panda USB Vaccine folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Panda USB Vaccine 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files\Panda USB Vaccine\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Panda USB Vaccine 18.104.22.168's main file takes around 1.23 MB (1287176 bytes) and its name is USBVaccine.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Panda USB Vaccine 22.214.171.124. They occupy 2.00 MB (2100834
bytes) on disk.
- RunInteractiveWin.exe (113.75 KB)
- unins000.exe (680.84 KB)
- USBVaccine.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Panda USB Vaccine 188.8.131.52.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Panda USB Vaccine 184.108.40.206's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Panda USB Vaccine
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Panda USB Vaccine\RunInteractiveWin.exe
- C:\Program Files\Panda USB Vaccine\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\Panda USB Vaccine\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\Panda USB Vaccine\USBVaccine.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Panda Security\USB Vaccine
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Panda Security\USB Vaccine
Panda USB Vaccine 220.127.116.11 is an application offered by the software company Panda Security. Some people choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase Panda USB Vaccine 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Panda USB Vaccine 22.214.171.124 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Panda USB Vaccine 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search field and type in "Panda USB Vaccine 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the Panda USB Vaccine 184.108.40.206 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Panda USB Vaccine 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Panda USB Vaccine 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Panda USB Vaccine 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: http://research.pandasecurity.com/archive/Panda-USB-and-AutoRun-Vaccine.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Panda USB Vaccine\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Panda USB Vaccine 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling Panda USB Vaccine 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Panda USB Vaccine 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Panda USB Vaccine 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Panda USB Vaccine 18.104.22.168 by Panda Security from your PC, we are not saying that Panda USB Vaccine 22.214.171.124 by Panda Security is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Panda USB Vaccine 126.96.36.199 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:50:32.190