Panda Security for File Servers
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Panda Security for File Servers for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Panda Security for File Servers from your systemPanda Security
. Go over here
where you can read more on Panda Security. More data about the program Panda Security for File Servers can be found at http://www.pandasecurity.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Software\AVNT directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Panda Security for File Servers is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Software\AVNT\Install\UNINST.exe" -A:UNINSTALL -DeleteQtine:1 -SHOWIFACE. Avciman.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 63.75 KB (65280 bytes) on disk.
Panda Security for File Servers contains of the executables below. They take 3.79 MB (3971532
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avciman.exe (63.75 KB)
- AVENGINE.EXE (219.81 KB)
- Avtask.exe (249.31 KB)
- gwfeed.exe (110.81 KB)
- Panicsh.exe (45.25 KB)
- PAV2WSC.exe (99.10 KB)
- PavDR.exe (53.25 KB)
- pavsrvx86.exe (305.81 KB)
- PFDNNT64.EXE (34.30 KB)
- PscGic.exe (227.81 KB)
- PSCtrlC.exe (149.31 KB)
- PSCtrlS.exe (310.31 KB)
- PsImMon.exe (58.75 KB)
- PsImReAl.exe (59.25 KB)
- PSIMSVC.EXE (104.81 KB)
- psksvc.exe (27.31 KB)
- UNINST.exe (1.65 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (69.25 KB)
The current page applies to Panda Security for File Servers version 8.07.10.0000
only. You can find here a few links to other Panda Security for File Servers versions:
Panda Security for File Servers is an application by the software company Panda Security. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Panda Security for File Servers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Panda Security for File Servers from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Panda Security for File Servers or simply click the Search feature and type in "Panda Security for File Servers". The Panda Security for File Servers application will be found automatically. After you select Panda Security for File Servers in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Panda Security for File Servers, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Panda Security for File Servers:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pandasecurity.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Software\AVNT\Install\UNINST.exe" -A:UNINSTALL -DeleteQtine:1 -SHOWIFACE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Panda Security for File Servers.
8. After removing Panda Security for File Servers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Panda Security for File Servers that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Panda Security for File Servers using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Panda Security for File Servers by Panda Security from your PC, nor are we saying that Panda Security for File Servers by Panda Security is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Panda Security for File Servers supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 17:17:57.890