Panda Security for Desktops
Panda Security for Desktops is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Panda Security for Desktops from your systemPanda Security
. You can read more on Panda Security or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Panda Security for Desktops at http://www.pandasecurity.com
. Usually the Panda Security for Desktops application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Software\AVTC directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Panda Security for Desktops's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Software\AVTC\Install\UNINST.exe. Avciman.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 64.31 KB (65856 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Panda Security for Desktops. They occupy 5.83 MB (6118367
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avciman.exe (64.31 KB)
- AVENGINE.EXE (219.81 KB)
- Avtask.exe (253.31 KB)
- gwfeed.exe (108.81 KB)
- Inslsp64.exe (82.25 KB)
- LSP64Test.exe (87.55 KB)
- LSPTest.exe (61.55 KB)
- Panicsh.exe (45.25 KB)
- PAV2WSC.exe (99.10 KB)
- PavDR.exe (53.25 KB)
- pavsrvx86.exe (305.81 KB)
- PFDNNT64.EXE (34.30 KB)
- PrRepair.exe (53.25 KB)
- PscGic.exe (227.81 KB)
- psclean.exe (53.30 KB)
- PSCtrlC.exe (149.31 KB)
- PSCtrlS.exe (318.31 KB)
- PsImMon.exe (58.75 KB)
- PsImReAl.exe (59.25 KB)
- PSIMSVC.EXE (104.81 KB)
- pskmssvc.exe (65.55 KB)
- psksvc.exe (27.31 KB)
- SrvLoad.exe (85.55 KB)
- WebProxy.exe (85.31 KB)
- UNINST.exe (3.13 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (69.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.50.20.0000
of Panda Security for Desktops. You can find here a few links to other Panda Security for Desktops releases:
...click to view all...
Panda Security for Desktops is an application offered by the software company Panda Security. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Panda Security for Desktops is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Panda Security for Desktops from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Panda Security for Desktops or simply click the Search feature and type in "Panda Security for Desktops". If it is installed on your PC the Panda Security for Desktops app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Panda Security for Desktops in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Panda Security for Desktops, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Panda Security for Desktops:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pandasecurity.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Software\AVTC\Install\UNINST.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Panda Security for Desktops.
8. After uninstalling Panda Security for Desktops, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Panda Security for Desktops which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Panda Security for Desktops with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Panda Security for Desktops by Panda Security from your PC, we are not saying that Panda Security for Desktops by Panda Security is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Panda Security for Desktops supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 07:51:11.970