Panda Security URL Filtering
You can find below details on how to remove Panda Security URL Filtering for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Panda Security URL Filtering from your systemPanda Security
. More information about Panda Security can be read here
. Usually the Panda Security URL Filtering program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Panda Security URL Filtering directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Panda Security URL Filtering is C:\Program Files\Panda Security URL Filtering\uninstall.exe. Panda_URL_Filteringb.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 270.01 KB (276488 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Panda Security URL Filtering. They occupy an average of 663.86 KB (679792
bytes) on disk.
- Panda_URL_Filteringb.exe (270.01 KB)
- Panda_URL_Filteringu.exe (220.51 KB)
- uninstall.exe (173.34 KB)
This page is about Panda Security URL Filtering version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Panda Security URL Filtering versions:
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Panda Security URL Filtering.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Panda Security URL Filtering
Panda Security URL Filtering is a program marketed by Panda Security. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Panda Security URL Filtering is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Panda Security URL Filtering from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Panda Security URL Filtering or simply click the Search feature and type in "Panda Security URL Filtering". If it exists on your system the Panda Security URL Filtering app will be found very quickly. After you select Panda Security URL Filtering in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Panda Security URL Filtering, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Panda Security URL Filtering.
8. After uninstalling Panda Security URL Filtering, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Panda Security URL Filtering that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Panda Security URL Filtering using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Panda Security URL Filtering by Panda Security from your computer, we are not saying that Panda Security URL Filtering by Panda Security is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Panda Security URL Filtering supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:16:18.290