You can find below details on how to remove Panda Protection for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Panda Protection from your systemPanda Security
. More information about Panda Security can be found here
. More details about the app Panda Protection can be seen at http://www.pandasecurity.com/redirector/?app=Home&prod=4252&lang=eng&custom=181176
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. Panda Protection's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\Setup.exe. Panda Protection's primary file takes around 4.70 MB (4924544 bytes) and is called PandaSecurityTb.exe.
Panda Protection contains of the executables below. They take 11.46 MB (12016384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bspatch.exe (77.74 KB)
- JobLauncher.exe (80.11 KB)
- PAV3WSC.exe (149.03 KB)
- PSANCU.exe (746.67 KB)
- PSANHost.exe (107.80 KB)
- PSINanoRun.exe (487.34 KB)
- PSNCSysAction.exe (151.53 KB)
- PSUAConsole.exe (2.79 MB)
- PSUAMain.exe (138.44 KB)
- PSUAService.exe (45.99 KB)
- Setup.exe (1.06 MB)
- UpgradeDialog.exe (133.30 KB)
- MsiZap.Exe (109.32 KB)
- PGUse.exe (289.34 KB)
- SMCLpav.exe (311.34 KB)
- PandaSecurityTb.exe (4.70 MB)
This info is about Panda Protection version 16.1.0
only. Click on the links below for other Panda Protection versions:
...click to view all...
Panda Protection is an application released by Panda Security. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Panda Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Panda Protection from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Panda Protection or simply click the Search feature and type in "Panda Protection". If it exists on your system the Panda Protection program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Panda Protection in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Panda Protection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Panda Protection:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pandasecurity.com/redirector/?app=Home&prod=4252&lang=eng&custom=181176
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Panda Protection.
8. After removing Panda Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Panda Protection that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Panda Protection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Panda Protection by Panda Security from your PC, we are not saying that Panda Protection by Panda Security is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Panda Protection supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 03:50:59.150