Panda Internet Security 2012
Panda Internet Security 2012 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Panda Internet Security 2012 from your systemPanda Security
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Panda Security. Usually the Panda Internet Security 2012 application is installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2012 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is named hfp171104s19_r2.exe and occupies 1.04 MB (1089168 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Panda Internet Security 2012. They occupy an average of 4.57 MB (4796232
bytes) on disk.
- hfp171104s19_r2.exe (1.04 MB)
- hfp171104s3_r7.exe (2.64 MB)
- hfp171104s6_r6.exe (651.94 KB)
- BADriveWebSetup.exe (269.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.00.00
of Panda Internet Security 2012. You can find below a few links to other Panda Internet Security 2012 versions:
Panda Internet Security 2012 is an application offered by Panda Security. Some users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Panda Internet Security 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Panda Internet Security 2012 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Panda Internet Security 2012 or simply click the Search field and type in "Panda Internet Security 2012". If it is installed on your PC the Panda Internet Security 2012 application will be found automatically. When you click Panda Internet Security 2012 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Panda Internet Security 2012, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Panda Internet Security 2012.
8. After removing Panda Internet Security 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Panda Internet Security 2012 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Panda Internet Security 2012 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Panda Internet Security 2012 by Panda Security from your computer, we are not saying that Panda Internet Security 2012 by Panda Security is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Panda Internet Security 2012 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-06 06:51:24.670