Panda Global Protection 2015
A way to uninstall Panda Global Protection 2015 from your PC
Panda Global Protection 2015 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by Panda Security
. Further information on Panda Security can be seen here
. More information about the application Panda Global Protection 2015 can be found at http://www.pandasecurity.com/redirector/?app=Home&prod=3656&lang=pol&custom=173937
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Panda Global Protection 2015 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\Setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called PSUAMain.exe and its approximative size is 36.74 KB (37624 bytes).
Panda Global Protection 2015 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 37.86 MB (39694376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bspatch.exe (77.50 KB)
- JobLauncher.exe (69.74 KB)
- PAV2WSC.exe (99.35 KB)
- PAV3WSC.exe (124.24 KB)
- PSANCU.exe (495.24 KB)
- PSANHost.exe (138.24 KB)
- PSINanoRun.exe (361.24 KB)
- PSNCSysAction.exe (140.74 KB)
- PSUAMain.exe (36.74 KB)
- PSUASBoot.exe (681.24 KB)
- PSUAService.exe (37.24 KB)
- Setup.exe (965.74 KB)
- MsiZap.Exe (92.50 KB)
- PGUse.exe (230.74 KB)
- SMCLpav.exe (228.74 KB)
- EuroTruckSimulator2_1_18_1_3_dlc_east_setup.exe (34.07 MB)
The current web page applies to Panda Global Protection 2015 version 15.00.03.0000
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Panda Global Protection 2015:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Panda Global Protection 2015 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Panda Global Protection 2015 when you uninstall it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Panda Global Protection 2015
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Panda Global Protection 2015\Help.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Panda Global Protection 2015\Online tech support.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Panda Global Protection 2015\Panda Global Protection 2015.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Panda Global Protection 2015\Share ideas and solutions.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
A way to uninstall Panda Global Protection 2015 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Panda Global Protection 2015 is an application by the software company Panda Security. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Panda Global Protection 2015 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Panda Global Protection 2015 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Panda Global Protection 2015". The Panda Global Protection 2015 application will be found very quickly. After you click Panda Global Protection 2015 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Panda Global Protection 2015, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Panda Global Protection 2015:
- The publisher is: http://www.pandasecurity.com/redirector/?app=Home&prod=3656&lang=pol&custom=173937
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Security Protection\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Panda Global Protection 2015.
8. After uninstalling Panda Global Protection 2015, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Panda Global Protection 2015 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Panda Global Protection 2015 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows XP (5.1)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Panda Global Protection 2015 by Panda Security from your PC, nor are we saying that Panda Global Protection 2015 by Panda Security is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Panda Global Protection 2015 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:03:05.323