Palm-DB-Tools 0.3.6 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Palm-DB-Tools 0.3.6 from your PCPilot DB Team
. More data about Pilot DB Team can be seen here
. Further information about Palm-DB-Tools 0.3.6 can be seen at http://pilot-db.sourceforge.net
. Usually the Palm-DB-Tools 0.3.6 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Palm\pdbtools folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Palm-DB-Tools 0.3.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Palm\pdbtools\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. csv2pdb.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 601.00 KB (615424 bytes) on disk.
Palm-DB-Tools 0.3.6 is composed of the following executables which take 1.22 MB (1282710
bytes) on disk:
- csv2pdb.exe (601.00 KB)
- pdb2csv.exe (577.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.15 KB)
This web page is about Palm-DB-Tools 0.3.6 version 0.3.6
Palm-DB-Tools 0.3.6 is a program released by the software company Pilot DB Team. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase Palm-DB-Tools 0.3.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Palm-DB-Tools 0.3.6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Palm-DB-Tools 0.3.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Palm-DB-Tools 0.3.6". If it exists on your system the Palm-DB-Tools 0.3.6 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Palm-DB-Tools 0.3.6 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Palm-DB-Tools 0.3.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Palm-DB-Tools 0.3.6:
- The publisher is: http://pilot-db.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Palm\pdbtools\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Palm-DB-Tools 0.3.6.
8. After uninstalling Palm-DB-Tools 0.3.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Palm-DB-Tools 0.3.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Palm-DB-Tools 0.3.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Palm-DB-Tools 0.3.6 by Pilot DB Team from your PC, we are not saying that Palm-DB-Tools 0.3.6 by Pilot DB Team is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Palm-DB-Tools 0.3.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 19:36:23.427