This info is about Palette for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Palette from your computerXinics
. Further information on Xinics can be found here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xinics\Palette directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Palette's full uninstall command line is RunDll32. The application's main executable file has a size of 677.70 KB (693960 bytes) on disk and is called Palette.exe.
The following executables are contained in Palette. They take 1.00 MB (1050024
bytes) on disk.
- Palette.exe (677.70 KB)
- Updater.exe (347.72 KB)
The current web page applies to Palette version 1.00.0000
Palette is an application offered by Xinics. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove Palette is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Palette from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Palette or simply click the Search field and type in "Palette". The Palette program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Palette in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Palette, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Palette.
8. After removing Palette, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Palette which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Palette using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Palette by Xinics from your PC, we are not saying that Palette by Xinics is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Palette supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 01:59:36.397